sand making machine

Tanzania Crusher>>beneficiation machine>>Jaw crusher capacity parameter,Jaw crusher Production Capacity

Jaw crusher capacity parameter,Jaw crusher Production Capacity,Shanghai XSM is a professional ore crusher equipment,Jaw crusher capacity parameter,Jaw crusher Production Capacity, mechanical beneficiation equipment, ore milling equipment manufacturers.Ore mining process, the first belt conveyor, vibrating feeder, conveyor equipment ore sent to the jaw crusher, impact crusher, hydraulic crusher is a crushing raw ore, and the second by a small jawcrusher, hammer crusher ore secondary crushing third screening by vibrating screen meet the standard specifications of the ore is transported to the ball mill, ultrafine mill ore tertiary treatment by magnetic separators, flotationmineral machine elect a variety of needs.Of course, this is just a general ore processing, Shanghai XSM based on your type of ore you mine equipment that best suits you, If you have any questions, we are welcome to contact us or click on the right side of the line icon, our technical staff willgive you a detailed answer. getprice

Jaw crusher capacity parameter,Jaw crusher Production Capacity

Jaw crusher is refers to the production capacity, power consumption and the main parameters of spindle speed, mainly related to the machine technical performance parameters, such as the determination of main parameters and the related technical parameters, technical performance of the machine not only for identification, and provide a certain basis for improving design of the machine.
In standard about the crusher, and set at the edge of the open system of nominal Q0 discharging mouth under nominal production capacity, the unit is crusheing material by cubic meters per hour.The actual production capacity of crusher Q≥Q0, standard production capacity of the crusher.

(1) The determination method and conditions of production capacity
Industrial measurement from the total length of not less than 15 m on three section of the belt conveyor, selection of continuous discharge crusheing product samples to calculate.The industrial measurement will be selected in advance to be crusheing in the quality of the material into the crusher, at the same time record the product from the discharging mouth out of time to calculate.

(2) The claim to the crusheing material
Due to the industrial measurement used to identify crusher production capacity of high and low, so must be strictly controlled test condition, likewise, for crushing materials also have certain requirements.
First is to break the quality of the material.Sure for the quality of the crushed material first consideration should be given to the function of crushing work under full load, namely for the number of crusheing material crushing cavity can be filled, at the same time be crusheing enough time in order to improve the accuracy of measurement.In general can press nominal discharging mouth determination time between 60 ~ 90 s advisable, for small and medium-sized crusher desirable larger values.
Second is for crushed material block degree requirements.Stay crusheing particle size distribution of the material and loading conditions directly affect the determination of the production capacity.In determination of production capacity, must treat crusheing material particle size distribution of unified regulation, so is the measure of production capacity of comparable.

(3) The determination conditions of production capacity
(1) when the determination of the production capacity is used to identify standard crusher performance, crusheing material shall be the granite, other conditions also should choose hard ore.(2) every time the crusheing sample materials quality should be according to each type of crusher for the quality of the crushed material selection, selection and number of not less than 3 times.(3) to each of the crusheing sample materials, 80% of the sample materials average diameter shall comply with the requirements of various types of crusher, the rest is less than 20% of the average diameter of sample materials can be randomly selected in the stay crusheing material.(4) crusher conditions for continuous feeding, material in the crushing cavity filling degree of not less than 80% of cavity is high.5. The machine should be installed on the concrete foundation, and can ensure the continuous flow discharge.6 at the edge of the open system of discharging mouth under the nominal size, determination of each homework after discharge time, calculate the crusher production capacity of Q.

If you have any questions Please complete the fields below and we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours:
(* denotes a required field)
* Product You Need:
* Your Name:
* Your Email:
* Country:
Telephone:
Quote Request/Comments: